Phonebooth OnDemand offers International calling. There are a few simple steps to complete to successfully setup International calling for your company:
Enabling International Calling
A Phonebooth customer has International calling turned "OFF" by default. The Administrator must place a request with Phonebooth Customer Care by opening a support ticket to enable this feature. It may take up to 24 hours to enable, and these requests are only fielded during business hours.
Obtaining Your International Access Code
In order to call international numbers, a User will need to use your company's unique International Access Code. This access code is specific to each company and can be easily found by:
- Log into the Phonebooth Administrative Portal.
- Navigate to Tools & Settings >> Global Settings.
- You will see the 4-digit International Access Code for your company. Note: Beginning Friday December 2nd, if you do not see the access code, then International calling is not enabled for your account.The code is the same for everyone in your company. If you write down your access code, please be sure to keep it in a safe place.
Configure Your Country Whitelist
In order to call anywhere other than the contiguous 48 states and Canada, you will need to configure a country whitelist, or an approved list of countries that your users are allowed to call, within your Phonebooth OnDemand phone system. If a country is not selected in your whitelist, it will not be able to be called by a User.
- Within the Phonebooth Administrative Portal, navigate to Tools & Settings >> Global Settings.
- Click on the "Select countries to allow" link.
- Choose the country or countries you wish to be able to call and select the "Add" button to move them to the allowed list.
- When you are done selecting countries, click on the "Save" button.
Make an International Call