Sometimes it is necessary to place a call on hold, or "park" it, and have it be able to be retrieved, or picked up, from any phone in the office. This is the only way to pick up a call from anywhere in the company.
How to park a call
- During an active call, press *9.
- The system will read you a 3 digit number. (Remember this number. You will need it to retrieve the call.)
- The call is now Parked.
Note: Do not put the call on hold first!
How to pickup a parked call
- Go to any IP-phone on the Phonebooth service.
- Dial *99<3 digit number>.
- The parked call will now be routed to you.