You may want to have tiered Auto-Attendants, where your main Auto-Attendant options point to subsequent Auto-Attendants. (ex. Pressing option 1 brings you to a Sales Auto-Attendant, option 2 brings you to a Support Auto-Attendant, etc.)
- Create Main Auto-Attendant, including its extension and, if needed, an external DID.
- Create Sales Auto-Attendant including its extension.
- Create Support Auto Attendant including its extension.
- Edit the Main Auto Attendant.
- Select option 1 and assign it to voice menu Sales, select option 2 and assign it to voice menu Support, etc.
The steps above should help you setup any tiered Auto-Attendant. This example references sales and support Auto-Attendants.