Getting Started: OS X Users
Install the Phonebooth Softphone application
- Download the Mac OS X softphone. If you are using Windows, go to these instructions.
- After the file download completes, open on the downloaded DMG installation file.
- Agree to all legal documents.
- Copy the Phonebooth softphone application by dragging the Phonebooth icon to the Applications folder.
- After the copy is complete, un-mount the Phonebooth volume.
Start the application
- Open application by double clicking on the Phonebooth icon in the applications folder
- Optionally, you can drag the Phonebooth icon to your Dock for easy access
- Enter your Phonebooth username and password, and press Login
- Enter the phone number you want to call into the text box that says Enter name or number
- Press Call button
- To end call, press End button